12 November 2020

Rewind 2020 Part I

 An extraordinary year for everyone... Didnt realise that I have not posted anything since last year. Partially the lockdown prompted me to start a belated twitter account with more immediacy in terms of thought-to-words compared to blogs but also tweets allow me to access the polarising virtual noises cluttering and clattering the cyberspace. 

 Not wanting to state the obvious but hope to just capture some of my personal favourite sonic wise in 2020 here again. I will be posting another one on REISSUEs of the year. Here are my top slab of plastic (yep, not merely ones and zeros) of the year:


Arca - KiCk i




Phew - Vertical Jamming



Keiji Haino - 黑的意义The Meaning of Blackness 礼节先于义务 比一切都要快 未曾诞生于光中的微笑



Run The Jewels - RTJ4

Uniform - Shame



Mamer - Faintish Radiation

Sumac - May You Be Held


Deafkids & Petbrick - Deafbrick

Haino Keiji & The Observatory - Authority Is Alive


Napalm Death - Throes of Joy in The Jaws of Defeatism

Vile Creature - Glory, Glory! Apathy Took Helm!

Today Is The Day - No Good To Anyone

George Chua - Smokescreen


16 - Dream Squasher


Dream Syndicate - The Universe Inside



Tetema - Necroscape

Irreversible Entanglements - Who Sent You?

Raspberry Bulbs - Before The Age of Mirrors


Imperial Triumphant - Alphaville
























No comments: